The IntraLogisteX show is taking place on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th February 2019 at Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
With over 1,200 visitors, this event is a must attend for logistics professionals who are interested in end-to-end supply chain solutions, from warehouse and transport management to the latest materials handling technologies.
OBS Logistics, part of the Sanderson group, are pleased to be exhibiting at the show and will be on stand 340 talking about innovative total logistics solutions that support multi-modal transport – road, rail, air, sea and warehouse management; encompassing the end-to-end supply chain.
Our experts will be on hand for advice and guidance on the benefits our total logistics solutions can provide, such as:
• Streamlining processes across operations
• Reliable infrastructure that provides full visibility
• Quick response to critical issues and proactive management of labour resources
• Rapid rollout times, with managed services options for reduced expenditure costs
• Serving customers faster, more accurately and at lower cost
With modular options available for bay and yard management, electronic proof of delivery and vehicle management, there’s plenty to talk about.
Click the link to register; it’s free: www.intralogistex.co.uk
We look forward to meeting you at the show.