CALIDUS WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
CALIDUS WMS is a proven warehouse management software system that integrates with existing software to enable a streamlined operation with full supply chain visibility.
Ideally suited to companies with multiple locations, including providers of third party logistics services, it is is a platform of choice for many household names including Wickes, Berry Bros and Rudd, Potter Logistics, Hanson Logistics, British Gas and DHL.
It is a configurable multi-warehouse, multi owner inventory management system that tracks inventory from goods receipt through to final delivery, capturing detailed performance data to support planning and performance monitoring.
- RF and Voice enabled
- Manages core warehouse operations such as receipt, put away, pick planning, pick wave generation
- Handles additional requirements such as replenishments, returns, pick and pack
- Electronic order capture and allocation
- Monitors performance against KPIs
- Intelligently maps the warehouse
- Rules based for efficient put away, picking, or hazardous goods management.
- Automated task allocation for optimal productivity.
- Resource management selects the correct resource for the task, for example, counterbalance, forklift, or intrinsically safe handling equipment.
- Tariff and billing facility for logistics service providers