TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOftware SYSTEM
CALIDUS TMS is a proven transport management system to help manage your transport operations efficiently and effectively.
It has everything you would expect from an industry leading transport management software system, and is the solution of choice for many household names in retail, wholesale and third party logistics, whether it be for inbound movements from abroad, primary distribution, distribution to stores or home delivery.
For companies who also have warehouse operations, the benefits of CALIDUS TMS can be combined with those of CALIDUS WMS for integrated multi-depot/warehouse logistics management.
- Management of orders at consignment, order and item level.
- Transport planning and optimisation of vehicle trips to optimise driver miles and reduce empty running miles
- Managing the execution of the trips from initial order capture through to final proof of delivery
- Movements which involve multiple pick up with single or multiple drops, single pick up with single or multiple drop, mix of collection and delivery on a single trip, trunking, cross docking and trailer swap
- Real-time communications with in-cab systems for real-time data capture as deliveries are made
- Integrated pallet / equipment tracking to minimize the all too often high cost of losses
- Comprehensive tariff and billing facilities to enable you to charge for the services carried out, which when combined with the in-built costing of vehicle operations provides for trip, vehicle and contract profitability
- Track and trace of goods and services in real-time
CALIDUS Total Logistics is developed by OBS Logistics and is available on a conventional license and services approach where you house and manage the system, through to a fully managed service provided by OBS Logistics from our own data centres.
Click here for our Transport Management Software Brochure